Interpretation & Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
- Account means an individual account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to dumSan. DumSan is a company based in Korea that aims to market dermo-cosmetics and personal hygiene.
- Cookies are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that Website among its many uses.
- Country refers to South Korea.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- The Website refers to dumsan, accessible from https://www.dumsan.com/.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Paypal id, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We use both Sessions and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to offer you those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies identify if users have accepted cookies on the Website.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time. You use the Website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we generally collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress to power our online store.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights otherwise.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may interest you. For more information about targeted advertising, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES ARE BEING USED.
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at:
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other Disclosure Scenarios
We reserve the right, and you hereby expressly authorize us, to share user information:
- in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding significant abuse of the services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information);
- to protect and defend our legal rights or property, our services or their users, or any other party, and to protect the health and safety of our users or the general public; and
- to our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us (in which case we will require such entities to honor this Privacy Notice).
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service under their Privacy Policies.
Usage, Performance, and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
Mouseflow is a session replay and heatmap tool that shows how visitors click, move, scroll, browse, and pay attention to websites. APS operates the Service.
Mouseflow Service may collect information from Your device.
FreshDesk is a customer support software. Freshworks, Inc operates the Service.
FreshDesk Service may collect information from Your Device.
- Google Places
Google Places is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. Google operates it
Google Places service may collect information from You and Your Device for security purposes.
We may use technologies and other third-party tools to process analytics.
information on our services. Some of our analysis partners include:
· Google Analytics
· Social Media Platforms
Our services may contain social media buttons such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube (which might include widgets such as the “share this” button or other interactive mini-programs). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our services, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with these platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you want to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise You to review the privacy policies of every site You visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Social Network and Platform Integration
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by:
117 Ho 320 Dong,
Danwon-gu, Ansan-si South Korea
+ 966 566818877